Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What I ate and where I visited

Hello! I visited Nasu, Tochigi with my friends last weekend. We ate lots of delicious foods so today I'd like to write what I ate and how was it. ;D It was first time for me to visit Nasu. It took 3 or 4 hours to get there by car. When we arrived at Nasu, it was around noon so we decided to have lunch. We found a Korean restaurant so we entered the restaurant. I ate Bibinbap served in a very hot stone bowl.

It was awsome! It contains Korean laver, egg, kimchee, leafy green vegetable and bean sprouts. It was not so spicy, but very tasty! I was carried away by a sudden impulse of visiting Korea!
After we ate lunch, we hung around near our pension and I bought a cheese cake at The cheese garden for my dessert on that night! hehe
Around 16:oo, we started BBQ!!!!!! yeah-----!!!! Lots of meat and vegetables! ;D I really thought BBQ is the best way to eat meat and vegetables!!!!! I love it!!

We also ate fish! We bought the fishes at a super market, but it was fresh and very tasty! We ate it with salt or soy sauce. It was marvelous, really.


We ate lots of delicious meat, vegetables, fish and drunk. haha I was full, but I could eat cheese cake because it is cheese cake!!! My lovely cheese cake... The cheese cake I bought this time is called "Go yo-tei cheese cake". It means "Imperial Villa cheese cake". The cheese cake was actually offering to the emperor. In Nasu, the emperor has a cottage so you can see many souvenirs which are related to the emperor or the crest.


It was delicious, but... disclose my real intention, the cheese cake I introduced on this blog before is much better because the cheese cake I ate was rich, but not as rich as the cheese cake in Kyoto. (If you are interested in the best cheesecake I introduced, look back my blog below. ;)


We drunk and drunk and drunk...


The night grew late...



Goooooooooood morning! We had to leave the pension untill 10:00 so we woke up at 8:00 and ate (haha) our breakfast. Toast and egg fried easy-over and lettuce and also as side dish, sausage and sauted dish of vegetable and meat (because we left some vegetables and meat last night). We ate our breakfast outside and it was refreshing. ;D


We cleaned up the pension and got ready to leave Nasu. Before we really leave there we hung around again and went to a trick art mansion. (You can enjoy many trick arts there.) We were excited and enjoyed it very much. We walked a lot and became hungry again!!! haha

It takes 3 or 4 hours again to get back to Chiba so we decided to find a restaurant on the way to get back. One of my friends said he wants to eat Udon so we decided to eat it and found Soba-restaurant.


I ordered Udon with sauce which includes walnut and Miso. I was expecting that the sauce is sweet, but it was not much. However, the Udon was chewy and wonderful flavor.


Sigh... I miss my days in Nasu... ah... No more BBQ in front of me, but assignments. woooooo...

However, after I overcame this semester I can have many trips and parties!!! I have to survive!!!!!! Thank you for reading my blog! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment