Friday, April 29, 2011

What a wonderful Cheesecake...

Hi, everyone! Today, I'd like to introduce you a SUPER DUPER DELICIOUS CHEESECAKE called "Yume-Midori". You can't miss this post if you like or love cheesecake! This cheesecake is made in Kyoto, Japan. Some people might think, "mmm... Cheesecake is famous in Kobe or Hokkaido. Why Kyoto?" Well, you'll see in a moment. :D
The picture below is the package of the cheesecake.
It doesn't look like cake's package, does it? haha The color is green and some of the flowers and a leaf seems implying Japanese tradition...Yes, it is! This cheesecake is containing strong greentea, or "Matcha" in Japanese. The cake is surrounded by chocolate flavor tart. Can you imagin that greentea and cheesecake and chocolate tart are in harmony? They are very good trio actually.
This is the cake! mmm!!!! Looks yummy!!!
The size is about 14.5 centimeters across in diameter. The price is 2310 yen.
If you like Matcha, you should try it! The rich flavor of Matcha spreads in your mouth. Also, Cheesecake fans!!! Check this cheesecake! I do love cheesecake and perhaps I've eaten more than 30 kinds of cheesecake, but this cheesecake is the best cheesecake I've ever eaten.
I guarantee you the rich flavor and wonderful taste.
The shop's name is "Ito Kyuuemonn". This store is a long established store in Kyoto and selling Matcha products. They are maintaining Japanese tradition and now the 8th owner is running the store.

If you are interested in this store, visit the URL bellow.
http://www.itohkyuemon.co.jp/site/index2.html
You can order the products from Kyoto.

Thank you for reading my post. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Nana!
    Green tea cheesecake is really really interesteing cheesecake I've ever heard.
    I checked the URL that you displayed, I saw other kind of green tea taste cheesecake.
    I was interested in green tea Tiramisu.
    I can't imagine what the taste is... can you ?

    BTW, I never resist the "limited",
    so I may buy something there :)
    Of course I already put it on my bookmark! lol

    Thank you for your cheesy post,
    I'm looking forward to waiting your next cheese report XD

    Megumi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, i can imagine that the Macha-cheese cake is really good from your pictures!i really wanna have it because i love cheesecake(of cause just cheese is also fine!)toooo! if you have yummy cheese info, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Megumi.
    Thank you for reading my blog. I'm so glad.
    Well, Tiramisu must be delicious,too because both greentea and tiramisu are delicious!!! haha
    I am planning to buy something there again. Actually, I've bought "Houji-cha cheesecake" there, but it was also nice!

    I've been checking your blog and having fun. :)
    Thanx! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Yuka.
    Heyyyyyy!!! Thanx for your reply!
    I know a lot about cheesecake so I will tell you later. hehe
    sigh... I wanna eat cheesecake today.
    I am now wondering if I buy some cheesecakes when I get home from my part time job...mmm...

    ReplyDelete