Thursday, April 21, 2011

about Nana

Hello----! Everyone. :) My name is Nana Sakurai.
My blog title is "7tora loves Food" because I like Food both eating and cooking them.
Then, why 7tora? What's 7tora? It is a character I created. haha
My name is Nana=7, and I like tiger( including cats )=tora.

As I wrote here, I like cooking. I cook everyday. (Sometimes eat out :p)
This is because of my grand-ma. She is quite good at cooking and has mountain of knowledge of cooking. Now she is living in Saitama so I am planining to visit her next vacation to learn some of the cooking methods. It'll be fun... well, I did cook today before I come to school. I cooked food boiled and seasoned (Ni-mono). Usually people use pot to cook it, but I don't. I use trying pan. My way of cooking may be a bit different from typical way. It is kind of easy way? maybe...

I also like to eat. Anyway, what I wanna say here is, 'I love Food'!!!!!!!!
Thank you for reading! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment