Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gyoza Recommendation

Hi! Recently, I've been losing my energy because of the hot weather and lots of assignments... However, I charged the energy yesterday!! Do you wanna know how? The secret energy source is Gyoza. (Chinese Dumpling)

Since I was a child, I often eat dumplings because my family also likes it very much. When I was a junior high student, my family ate dumplings once a week as Dumpling party!!!! haha My parents and my sister and I ate 50 dumplings at one party so each of us ate at least 10 dumplings. ;D

We love it! Untill last year, we did not know which store has delcious dumplings, but last December, we saw a TV show which introduce delicious food and found this store.

"Manchu of Dumpling" Here is a logo.


They have some branches only in Tokyo and Saitama. Some of you might think "Oh, I can not buy them because it is too far from my home!!!" No worries!!! They have online shop! You can buy dumplings online. Here is a web-page of the store.


If you wanna have lots of dumplings and you do not care about packing, I strongly recommend you to buy Dumplings for business. You'll have lots of dumplings and it is a bit cheaper. ;D I also recommend you to clean your freezer up before you order them because they are all frozen. You need some space to put those dumplings. ;)


Dumplings are very easy to cook if you buy them. Just put some sesami oil on a pan and heat them. You can enjoy various flavors if you prepare some sauce. I usually eat them with vinegar and soy sauce. It will be very fun if you invite some friends to your home and have Dumpling party!!!

If you have any question or recommendation about Dumplings, please let me know.

6 comments:

  1. Hello Nana!
    I like gyoza too! I always make it and eat it at home, so I don't usually go to Gyoza restaurant, but your blog made me want to go! There is Manchu of Dumpling near my house, so I think I should go there ASAP. Gyoza contains not only meat but also vegetables such as cabbage and spring onion, so it definitely gives us a good energy! Besides, it goes well with beer, huh? So perfect to eat it in summer!!!!
    Thank you for letting me know the Gzoza restaurant is good, and I want you to know that I always enjoy reading your blog. Yours is always amazing and is one of the best blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm Tomomi.
    Wow! You ate 50 gyoza before!?!?
    I wanna enjoy Gyoza party:)
    I love boiled gyoza, I think it's more helthier.
    i dip it in pon-zu, I feel fresh.
    I have never heard Manshu-gyoza.
    I'll try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megumi!!!!!
    Thank you for your nice comment!
    I'm sooooo glad you like my blog...really...
    This is the end of our semester, but I am planning to continue writing my blog here so if you have time, please check my blog!
    Thanx a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tomomi. Oh, I did not eat 50 dumplings alone. haha with my family!!!
    Do you like boiled one? sounds good. I will try it another day.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,Nana!

    I also like Gyoza!
    and I also wanna recommend a good gyoza restaurant.
    It is "White Gyoza," and it is located in Kashiwa, Chiba.
    I live in Kashiwa, and I often enjoy it:)
    Thank you.

    Saori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saori! Thank you for ur recommendation.
    I've heard the name and wanted to try it. ;D
    I have to go and buy some...
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete