Saturday, May 14, 2011

Food or Art

Heyyyyyy!! Listen to my grumble!! Recently, large amount of assignments are killing me. I think I need to hang out somewhere! Take me away someone!! haha Anyway, let's start one of my hobby. ;) It is important for human beings to eat vegetables because they contains minerals and vitamins. Salad is one of the good way to take in nourishment. I like Salad and here is a picture of salad I ate today.

Egg, cucumber, ham and potherb mustard.
It was delicious! Today's blog, I will forcus on just Egg. Egg? We can see egg whenever and wherever. Egg is quite common food in our lives and it is famous for easily digestible food. People often eat it with ham, sausage or a slice of bread in the morning. However, on the other hand, Egg is beautiful, artistic and limitness. Here is the evidence for it...

The Eiffel Tower!

A beautiful carrage!

Jewelry box

Egg shell art
These are all made from Egg shell. It is so beautiful isn't it? Egg shell is usually junk. People through it away because they never think it becomes one of the art. Some people may not think so because they have Easter day, but I think most of Japanese people do not recognize Egg's possibility. When I found this art, I thought "There might be another thing that I can eat and also create something".
Egg shell art is very nice anyway! I'd love to try it! Japanese, especially girls love to decorate things such as phones, mirrors, nails and even an electric dictionary so I believe they can make marvelous egg shell art if they try it...mmm...

Does anybody wanna try this? If you do, let me know! Now I am looking for an Egg Shell Artist who works with me!!!
Thank you. :D

6 comments:

  1. Hi, Nana Im Yu :)
    Im soooooo impressed with these Egg Shell Arts! How fantastic they are!!! I research how to make them right now and I see we can make them with a drill :) it looks very hard :'( but I wold like to try it! Is there any Egg Shell Art class in Japan?? or you already take it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello(^^)

    I'm really interested in Egg Shell Art :)
    These pictures are so cute and beautiful!!!

    It may be very difficult,
    but if we make an Egg Shell Art,
    we can attain accomplishments \(^0^)/

    so I wanna try it :)

    Aya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yu: Thank you for leaving me a comment! I don't know if we have Egg shell art class in Japan. :(
    I also researched how to make it and Egg shell arts are made with laser.
    This is so creative and exciting!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aya: Hello! Yes! I collected these pictures on the internet so you can find many others.
    I think this art is not famous in Japan yet, but I guess, I hope it will be popular here one day...
    Anyway, I bought eggs today so I am wondering to create something with the shells... hehe


    Nana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!!
    I really surprised to hear Egg shell.
    Food can be a art!!
    Oh...It is unique one!:)
    I didnt know about that.
    Do you know another foods can be art?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Miho!
    mmm... I don't know, but I think there are lot of Art using food in Japan. For example, animal vegetables which we often see during Obon season and candy art, cutting fruit art...
    However, everything I came up with can be eaten because they are fruit or vegetables. Egg shell may be a little bit different from them.

    I will tell you if I could find any other art using part of a food which we usually throw away. Thanks

    Nana

    ReplyDelete